- Why is PayPal asking me to pay by credit card?
In some cases when the balance in your PayPal account is lesser than the purchase amount, you would be required to pay by alternate means, such as through a credit card or bank transfer.
- How do I use my $MX?
$MX or submission credits can be used in 2 ways: To get a discount on the amount payable for your current order. For e.g., if your order value is $50 and you have $MX 10 in your account, you could click on the 'Use $MX link' on the payment page and enter the entire amount of $MX 10 that you ha ...
- How do I pay by PayPal? Step-by-step process
When you click the 'Pay by PayPal' option, you will be taken to the PayPal site. If you have a PayPal account Login to your PayPal account with your email address and password. Review and confirm the payment details before making the payment If you don't have a PayPal account or have never use ...
- What confidentiality am I assured of with the details entered when using your service?
All the information you enter while using our service is confidential.The details you enter in the 'Add a Site' section are only used for the purpose of submissions. All payment information is processed on a secure server and none of the details are stored by us.
- Do I pay per link approval or per submission?
Payments are made per submission and not per link approval. The basic purpose of our service is to save you the time and effort you would otherwise spend on making submissions on your own. As for link approvals, it is at the sole discretion of the editor of each directory to review and approve ...
- How do I pay by credit card (2CO/2CheckOut)? Step-by-step process
In order to pay by credit card: Click on the 'Pay by Credit Card' option You will be taken to 2CO.com, our authorized vendor, that processes credit card payments securely Review your order details Enter your billing and credit card information Click on the 'Checkout' button and make the paymen ...
- How secure is the payment process?
The payment process is very secure. Your account details will not be disclosed to us since reputed companies like PayPal and 2CO process the entire transaction on secure servers.
- Are my credit card details stored by you?
We do not process payments directly. For credit card payments, we use www.2CO.com, a reputed company having secure servers online to process such payments for us.
- I don't have PayPal, is there any other method of payment?
You also have the option of paying by credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.
- When I proceed to make the payment, I am taken to another site/server; is that normal and is it safe?
Payments through PayPal are processed on secure servers at www.paypal.com, while credit card payments are processed securely at www.2co.com - all payment information entered remains confidential. This is completely normal and safe.
- What is PayPal? How do I use PayPal?
PayPal is an online banking account, where your email address is your account number. PayPal is a free-to-use service. Anyone with a valid email address can open an account with PayPal and make or receive payments online (applicable to some countries only). We have PayPal as one of our payment ...
- I'm facing a problem when paying by credit card / 2CO, what are the alternatives?
If you are facing problems with 2CO, you could also make payments through PayPal using your credit card. Click on the 'Pay by PayPal' option; on the main home page, you will see an option that states: Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue ...
- What is 2CO/2CheckOut?
2CO or 2CheckOut processes all credit card payments for Directory Maximizer, ensuring security and confidentiality of payment details.
- Do you accept payments in other currencies?
Payments made by credit card can be made using any of the following currencies: U.S. Dollar (USD) Australian Dollar (AUD) Canadian Dollar (CAD) Swiss Franc (CHF) Danish Krone (DKK) Euro (EUR) British Pound (GBP) Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) Japanese Yen (JPY) Norwegian Krone (NOK) ...
- Can I get a bill or invoice for my submissions?
Yes you can get a bill for all orders that have been placed with us. Once you login to your account, you will find a 'View Invoices' link. Click on this link to view or download your invoice(s).
- Are there any pay per click (PPC) charges associated with having listings in directories?
There are no pay per click (PPC) or any other recurring costs associated with having listings in directories.
- What are the payment options? How can I pay?
Payments can be made via PayPal or credit card.
- How much would it cost to submit? What are the payment methods / how do I pay?
How much would it cost? The cost would vary depending on the size of your order, i.e., the number of directories you wish to have your site submitted to. We charge 14 cents per submission; hence if you wish to submit to 100 directories, it would cost you $14 (one-time). We have a minimum order ...
- What is the cost of submitting my site? Is there a recurring fee involved or is it a one-time fee that I have to pay?
The cost per submission is 14 cents. It is only a one-time fee that you have to pay. There are no recurring costs or any other hidden costs involved. Hence, if you choose to submit your website to 100 directories, the one-time cost of having it submitted would be $14.