Why Directory Submissions are Still Important for SEO
Find below a compilation of articles and blog posts on why directory submissions are still important for SEO and how they can still help with improving your website rankings:
- Directory Submissions Case Study - 500% Traffic Growth We highlight a case study about how the organic traffic for a food distributor site jumped by 500% after using our services for over a year.
- Importance of Directory Submissions We highlight the importance of directory submissions in SEO and why you should consider them as part of your overall link building strategy.
- Importance of Keyword Research in Link Building You want to ensure that you're ranking for the right target terms and so it becomes especially important to do your keyword research before you embark on your link building.
- Optimizing your Directory Submissions for Best Results There are certain things you want to keep in mind to ensure that you get the best results from your directory submissions.
- What Makes a Web Directory SEO Friendly Here are a list of factors that you can look for in a directory to determine whether the links in the directory would count for anything by the search engines.
- How Web Directory Submissions can Benefit your Site Covering the basics of what web directories are and some key benefits about how directory submissions can benefit your site and help you achieve your goal of improve search rankings.
- Why Submit your Site to Directories at all? Here are some key reasons why you should consider submitting your site to web directories.
- Why use a Directory Submission Service for your Submissions? Couldn't you just do the submissions on your own? Well it's not that easy and may not get you the best results. Read on for more.
- What is the difference between a Link Farm and a Web Directory An article highlighting the difference between a link farm and a web directory. We ensure submitting only to proper quality web directories. You want to avoid link farms.
- Key Directory Submission Guidelines What are some of the key guidelines that directories want you to follow when submitting to them? Here's a list of some of the major and common guidelines that most directories follow.